The Philosophers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Philosophers

A CyberNations Alliance

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabuyhou
Deep Thinker
Deep Thinker

Nation Link : Gabuyhouland
Resource 1 : Aluminum
Resource 2 : Wheat

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime5/25/2010, 10:09 pm

Be you a Philosopher or a foreigner, please come tell us about yourself! Previous CyberNations experiences, hobbies, where you live, age. Add or subtract to that list as you wish.

Last edited by Gabuyhou on 5/27/2010, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabuyhou
Deep Thinker
Deep Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime5/25/2010, 10:13 pm

My name is Gabuyhou, I am here in the alliance known as The Philosophers. I live in a craphole called Iowa. I have played CyberNations for a while now, my current nation is not my first nation. I hope to see this alliance prosper some day!
Back to top Go down
The Joker King
Admin
Admin
The Joker King

Nation Link : Spades
Resource 1 : Oil
Resource 2 : Water

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime5/25/2010, 10:16 pm

Ok...

My name is The Joker King, I've been on CyberNations for about three years now. I've had three accounts but two were deleted for miscellaneous reasons. I used to be in the alliance of Sparta, but after I was inactive for awhile due to unexpected flooding, they decided it would be fine to raid my nation. Soon after, the flooding stopped, I got back on my account, saw the horrors they inflicted on my nation (Bill locked with no immediate way out, lost over half of my NS), I decided to leave Sparta and form the alliance known today as The Philosophers.

Last edited by The Joker King on 11/11/2010, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thephilosophers.forumotion.com
DrownedByFire
Philosopher
Philosopher

Nation Link : Varrock
Resource 1 : Cattle
Resource 2 : Lumber

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 5:57 pm

Im DrownedByFire, I have played CN on and off for a few years. I have financial wisdom and I like to be a relevant part of the alliances that I join. Right now, I'm in The Philosophers and hope to be for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Gabuyhou
Deep Thinker
Deep Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 6:10 pm

Well DrownedByFire, nice to have you here, and I hope you plan to stay for a long time Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Arnholdt
New Thinker
New Thinker

Nation Link : Arnholdtica
Resource 1 : Lead
Resource 2 : Marble

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime12/3/2010, 11:43 am

I am Mr. Arnholdt. This is my second time playing CN, the first time I didn't play for long though, so I'm still a kind of beginner Wink I play multiple other browser games, where I take part in alliances. I love the social aspect of an alliance and the ingame support ping-pong. To supplement that I have great experience in being in the leading group of alliances.

In real life i live in Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Philosophers :: The Place :: The Lobby-
Jump to: